Skip to toolbar

“I review it so you don’t have to watch it!”

“I review it so you don’t have to watch it!”

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Should we be worried about Big Ben and the Steelers?

The Jets may not be as threatening, because Mut 22 coins they're at least welcoming a brand new coaching team with a talent-bare roster. Instead of an older coach which has to contend with no talent like the Bears. They're sucking the life out of their fans with a listless performance, however.

It's reasonable to be worried about Wilson's debut season. Wilson was going to be the player for the entire season. The trade with Sam Darnold ensured as much. Wilson is under pressure to much, mainly because Mekhi Becton is absent. The Jets could draw a stronger defensive opponent, but the run game is still not fully refined.

In Week 3, Mac Jones played his most difficult game of the season. He threw a triple that was so flims that it brought nothing more than a grumble from his head coach.

Are you sure Brady isn't trying to shame Belichick and run up the score? Or, have the Buccaneers take out Mac defensively. Because I do. I'm convinced Belichick is aware too. He's got a great idea of the potential threat that the Tampa defense could be able to do to his quarterback. If Brady has a great look, Mac looks terrible and the Bucs outscore the Pats, then the streets are going to be talking. Maybe we've exaggerated the Patriots offensive line and the rush attackfor instance, Jones was the Pats most prolific rusher on Sunday while also throwing 51 times. This offensive strategy is not going to work in New England.

Tom Brady spoiled us all by crashing into Madden nfl 22 coins the ground. For the vast majority of quarterbacks is still rapid and sudden. In the case of Ben Roethlisberger it looks like he went all Thelma and Louise on a cliff. Steven Ruiz, the Ringer's director of video productions cut up Ben's throws to the Bengals on Sunday and arranged them in grainy, western-style videos with music from saloons playing as background. It was not just the most fun thing I've ever seen on Monday and Tuesday, but it also was one of the saddest, as Ben looks totally washed.